I never knew this was a college team band (USC?) behind this Fleetwood Mac song. Makes sense. Thanks for posting. Hope you are having a great New Year! I love reading your travel/health/food posts...keep 'em coming in 2014!
Happy New Year, Carrie!I think that Stevie Nicks twirling a baton is pretty much the neatest thing ever. xx
Yes, I had giggle at that too. Stevie was probably on homecoming court too...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I never knew this was a college team band (USC?) behind this Fleetwood Mac song. Makes sense. Thanks for posting. Hope you are having a great New Year! I love reading your travel/health/food posts...keep 'em coming in 2014!
Happy New Year, Carrie!
I think that Stevie Nicks twirling a baton is pretty much the neatest thing ever.
xx
Yes, I had giggle at that too. Stevie was probably on homecoming court too...
Post a Comment